Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Organized byTone

This is a novel way to organize photos, by tone. It may require some forethought. I might review some of my photos to see if they can be categorized by color, especially floral shots. It could be revealing for you to find out what colors inspire you.



The Paris Color Collection

Today I'm dreaming over these beautiful photos, by Nichole Robertson. She portraits Paris in the most beautiful way by collecting ordinary moments and organizing them in an original way - by tone.
 
You can find more on her Etsy shop - The Paris Print Shop





(This green is my favorite tint bbl)

all images via The Paris Print Shop
 
If you haven't seen the old movie, April in Paris, now would be a good time to check it out. Van Johnson and Liz Taylor star. I dare you to watch the ending sans Kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment