Friday, December 7, 2012

Colors for Christmas

Elvis rocked out on Blue Christmas years ago, with romantic lyrics.





I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinkin' about you.
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
won't be the same, dear, if you're not here with me.

And when those blue snowflakes start fallin',
that's when those blue memories start callin'.
You'll be doin' alright with your Christmas of white,
but I'll have a blue, blue, blue Christmas.


And, let's not forget his rendition of White Christmas


I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas
like the ones I used to know
where those treetops glisten and
children listen to hear sleighbells in the snow.

I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas
with every Christmas card I write.
May your days be merry and bright
and may all your Christmases be white.


If you decorate for Christmas, let me know what colors you use, I'd like to
report back what colors the majority of readers report. And, for incentive, the first one to respond will be receiving the Elvis Presley CD "It's Christmas Time."








 

No comments:

Post a Comment