Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Surrounded by Color

The following post came my way yesterday and I had to share. If you enjoy being surrounded by BRIGHT colors and patterns, this will delight you. The division between color and pattern versus plain white might satisfy right and left brain couples perfectly.

Graffiti Hotel Room
Posted: 19 Mar 2012 06:00 AM PDT
Hello everyone! ChloƩ from Plenty of Colour here and I'm thrilled to have this new opportunity to pop up on the fabulous COLOURlovers blog a couple of times a month. What an incredible community devoted to all things bright and colorful.
This week, I wanted to share a rather unique hotel room in Au Vieux Panier hotel in Marseille, France that caught my eye. The 'Panic Room' was created by artist Tilt and features one half of pure white and one half soaked in layers of colourful graffiti.
I also love the round mirror with just a hint of colour.
 
This hotel is located in Marseille, France. I am not sure where the following village is located, but it is definitely a COLOR FILLED place!
 

Imagine an Easter basket filled with eggs in these colors, they pop out against the green trees and grass surround.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment